Monday 25 January 2010

Exploring my mobile phone and Brighton

Hello everyone!

First of all, I got a new mobile phone with Bluetooth and even more!! so I am very happy and excited with the idea of exploring this new mobile toy. Because of that, this weekend I decided to walk in Brighton looking for stores with discounts for students to embed that information on a Google Map.
I have to confess that when I did this project I didn't know how to use maps on my cellphone so I took photos to stores, wrote the information on my mobile phone and then I worked with Google Maps on my laptop. Probably now I would do that different, using maps on my mobile phone, but that is part of learning process :).

I will use this map to New Development course also, because we are working with maps there and it is very related with Mobile and Locative concepts. I have some further ideas to do with this map, thinking in the idea of giving information to students in Brighton.

Have a look:


View Discounts for students @ Brighton in a larger map

This post and more are also in The Media Experience

No comments:

Post a Comment