Wednesday 27 January 2010

Playing with GPS

Hi again,

Yes, I like this new stuff (for me): Maps! During these days I have been playing around with the GPS tool of my mobile phone, looking for my position, routes, etc.
On Sunday I registered the route from my home to the university (to Sport Centre)
Here are some screen shots of maps of my mobile phone.

Example GPS Information:
Map 1 (Going Out):
           Latitude: 50º49'39.78"N
           Longitude: 0º08'56.98"W
           Position accuracy: 25.71 m
           Altitude 125 cm
           Altitude accuracy 26 m 


So, with this data my idea was to draw a map with all those data but I couldn`d to dit... So if you have any idea, please tell me. I have the route on my phone (as a map) but I would like to draw it like this, maybe drawing by hand:

No comments:

Post a Comment