Thursday 18 February 2010

mobile processing test



here is the first test of mobile processing to create a mobile visualiser to excite and entertain bored gig watchers.
After originally being unable to get any files uploaded to my K800i, I realised that I could use bluetooth on the phone and my macbook, and let the software sort this out for me, so now I can transfer files without losing the location of the .jar file.

The video on the phone is jumpy, and the refresh rate is poor, which may be down to the library being used by processing, or may be down to the code I am running. The next stage is to get the phone to load the colours of the video into an array and to draw triangles based on those colours. The array is easy, but I'm not sure how to interpret the colours as the is no "captureEvent" method in the mobile processing library.

No comments:

Post a Comment